Thursday 26 November 2009

Diary Entry

November 6th - Today was the day i started filming, I had already finished off my story board and other paper work. I was having a bit of a slow start with the filming because i had to finish off all my paper and i also had missed one lesson because of an absence, but working over the weekend was an option.



November 9th - Today was when i had to bring my camera back into college, i had done some of my footage but parts needed to be edited and tweaked other why's the video is not going to work out properly. I wasnt very happy with what i did over the weekend so throughout the week i am going to need to work hard and finish it off completely.



November 10th - I was taking a camera out again, to record the footage to complete that part of it. with the weather not being too good i still found a way to record the video and just recorded before a storm happened which was lucky.


November 11th - Filming of the video was done. and cracking on with editing was what i had to do now also getting my video on to the the computer too.


November 20th - Video was almost done, editing was nearly finished just had to make a few minor changes to the actual piece such as Fade in's and Fade out's also some change in transitions of how each shot looks.

December 3rd - Experimental video was all complete, and burnt onto dvd. and was also going to be shown on the weekend at my house infront of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment