Thursday 1 October 2009

My Experimental Video (Chapter 5)

An idea for my video that i think i will be confident with will be me doing football tricks and mixing tricks from fifa 10 a football game on the xbox 360. This is to show the realism of games and how they make the movement of the players as real as a normal player would.

I got this idea from a video i saw on youtube, where it showed the same thing but using animation to do it not an xbox game. But i think using a game to show the realism will give a message across that technology nowadays has advanced in gaming and film its self.

Most of my idea is from the love of football i have and enjoying football games on the xbox 360, this idea will hopefully give some background view on what i believe have changed nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment